- Advanced Eagle Mountain gold project in Guyana – mining friendly, English-speaking jurisdiction with a stable democracy based on British law.
- Strong support of strategic partner and largest shareholder IAMGOLD.
- Eagle Mountain gold project contains an existing shallow NI 43-101-compliant resource:
- 188,000 ounces (indicated), average grade of 1.49 g/t gold (0.5 g/t gold cut-off) and
- 792,000 ounces (inferred), average grade of 1.19 g/t gold (0.5 g/t gold cut-off).
- Existing resource covers just 250 hectares inside 5,050-hectare property.
- Deposit is open in three lateral directions and at depth.
- Very good gold grade, suitable for open-pit production.
- Near-term, low-cost production potential: Gold starts at surface.
- Long-term operations: Huge potential for large, economic gold resource.
- Existing nearby infrastructure.
- Proven, experienced leadership and operating team.
- Company aggressively pursuing entry into small-scale producing opportunities in Guyana by leveraging management's excellent local and international network.